- Complete the US Congregational Life Survey.
- Contact The Rev. Canon d´Rue Hazel to secure a consultant.
- Consultant meets with Vestry to review results of US Congregational Life Survey, and determine with which of the four sections of the Strategic Visioning Process the parish will begin.
- Determine leadership group for process. (15-30 people depending on size of parish. Vestry plus non-vestry leaders.)
- Arrange date for consultant to meet with leadership team.
- Two weeks prior to the meeting, consultant will send the questions to be addressed to the leadership group.
- Allow approximately three hours for each area covered.
- Only one area should be addressed per meeting.
- Complete the reporting form for each area as it is addressed. Send one copy to the diocesan office and keep one copy to review at each future vestry meeting until all action items are completed
Share this page: Strategic Visioning