Clergy & Congregations
In our tradition, the diocese is the local form of the Church. Our role is to support and resource our clergy and congregations as we all participate in God's mission in our local communities.
Each year, we ask that congregations update various contact information so that we can maintain an accurate database. We also use these contact groups to send out important emails relevant to respective areas. If you have any problems with these forms, please contact [email protected]
Clergy Directory Information
1. Clergy New to the Diocese Not Currently Listed in the Directory use this form:
2. Clergy Currently Listed in the Directory Providing Updated Information use this form:
Licensed Clergy Report for Calendar Year 2023
All clergy, not canonically resident…Read More »
Note: When you provide a check as payment to the Diocese, you authorize us either to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction.
Statement of Mission
Below you will find the 2021 SOM Timeline, Application and Spreadsh…Read More »
Check out the resources below to assist in daily prayer or corporate worship:
- Daily Prayer (by Forward Movement)
- The Book of Common Prayer (Spanish version available here)
- Revised Common Lectionary
- Book of Occasional Services (Spanish version available here)
- Lesser Feasts and Fasts …
Emergencies can affect a parish, ministry or community at anytime. Be prepared.
From large-scale natural disasters to localized acts of human violence, these events can devastate our communities and overwhelm our resources. Though we cannot plan for, or