Clergy Directory Information
1. Clergy New to the Diocese Not Currently Listed in the Directory use this form:
2. Clergy Currently Listed in the Directory Providing Updated Information use this form:
See the resources below to prepare for the Bishop's visit to your congregation:
- 2021 Bishop's Visitation Schedule
- Bishop's Visitation Customary
- Pre-Visitation Questionnaire
- Post-Visitation Questionnaire
Cycles of Prayer
Diocesan Cycle of Prayer Calendar (2021 - 2022)
You can find The Anglican Cycle of Prayer here.
Please see our Guidelines for Youth Confirmation
Clergy and Church Directories
- Clergy Web Directory (January 2022)
- Clergy Directory (Password Protected, January 2022)
- Supply Clergy Directory (August 2021)
Clergy Compensation Resolution
Eucharistic Minister Training
Priests can do their own training for Eucharistic Ministers. Once completed, send the Licensed Ministries Request Form to the diocese house for certificate processing.
Licenses are issued with a 5-year expiration from the date processed. Guidelines for ministers are set forth in this document: Guidelines for Training Eucharistic Ministers
Send written requests to d’Rue Hazel, Canon for Congregational Development and Administration.
If you are the spouse of an active clergy person in EDUSC, please use this form to make any additions or corrections to your contact information. Please update only your own information and not that of another member of the group.
If you are the spouse of an active clergy person in EDUSC, please take a moment to fill out this brief survey so that we might bring our community closer together. Your feedback is very important.
Finally, one fun and easy way to keep in touch if you're a Facebook user is the EDUSC Clergy Spouses group. Please log into Facebook from the highlighted group name link and join!
Retired Clergy and Spouses
- Retired Clergy Directory (2015 Q4)