Commission on The Episcopal Church and the Anglican Communion
The Commission on The Episcopal Church and the Anglican Communion works to ensure that the mission of the diocese is integrated into the life and work of Province IV, General Convention, and the larger Episcopal Church, as well as our life and work in The Anglican Communion.
The Commission also works to see that the life and work of Province IV and The Episcopal Church is communicated to the members of our congregations. The Commission also addresses matters concerning our common life in The Anglican Communion and throughout The Episopcal Church.
The Anglican Covenant can be found here.
Members of EDUSC Deputation to the 2021 General Convention of the Episcopal Church are:
- The Rev. Furman Buchanan (St. Peter's, Greenville)
- The Rev. Mike Flanagan (Holy Cross, Simpsonville)
- The Rev. Jack Hardaway (Grace Church, Anderson)
- The Rev. Mia McDowell (St. Luke's, Newberry)
- The Rev. Canon Alan Bentrup (Diocesan House) - First Alternate
- The Rev. Marie Cope (St. Peter's, Greenville) - Second Alternate
- Ms. Meredith Blocker (St. John's, Columbia)
- Ms. Angela Daniel (St. John's, Columbia)
- Dr. Norah Grimball (Trinity Cathedral, Columbia)
- Dr. Tommy Lee Watson, Jr. (St. Andrew's, Greenville)
- Ms. Whitney Evans (St. Timothy's, Columbia) - First Alternate
- Ms. Mary Anne Park (St. Bartholomew's, North Augusta) - Second Alternate