Commission on The Episcopal Church and the Anglican Communion
The Commission on The Episcopal Church and the Anglican Communion works to ensure that the mission of the diocese is integrated into the life and work of Province IV, General Convention, and the larger Episcopal Church, as well as our life and work in The Anglican Communion.
The Commission also works to see that the life and work of Province IV and The Episcopal Church is communicated to the members of our congregations. The Commission also addresses matters concerning our common life in The Anglican Communion and throughout The Episcopal Church.
The Anglican Covenant can be found here.
Deputies to the 81st General Convention of The Episcopal Church
June 20 – 28, 2024
- Rev. Canon. Mia C. McDowell, Chair, Trinity Cathedral, Columbia
- Rev. Jack Hardaway, Grace Church, Anderson
- Rev. Dorain del Priore, Holy Cross, Simpsonville
- Rev. Kellie Wilson, Christ Church, Greenville
- Rev. Marie Cope, 1st Alternate, St. Peter’s, Greenville
- Rev. Raphiell Ashford, 2nd Alternate, St. Luke’s Columbia
- Rev, Gary Eichelberger, 3rd Alternate, St. Andrew’s, Greenville
- Rev. Mitch Smith, 4th Alternate, St. Martin-in-the Field, Columbia
- Ms. Melissa Langford, Grace Church, Anderson
- Ms. Whitney Evans, St. Timothy’s, Columbia
- Dr. Norah Grimball, Trinity Cathedral, Columbia
- Ms. Angela Daniel, St. John’s, Columbia
- Ms. Rebecca Maitland – 1st Alternate, St. Michael & All Angels, Columbia